Monday, August 18, 2008

A MEMORABLE DINNER



Ten years or is it eleven...an unexpected joyful reunion of friends, a definite delight laced with nostaligia of a time gone by yet so fresh. I always knew they visited Trivandrum city every summer but this time I got the number and the meet up with two good friends and their daugther, an unforgettable brilliant student of mine was the one of the lovliest things to happen. My friend reminded me of strange cosmic coincidence that my son and their daughter share the same birthdates! There was so much to catch up at the dinner I hosted for them and we talked till late and it felt asif life rewound and returned to 10 years ago. We don't need a time machine to travel back and forth. Our memories and mind are quite capable of doing so. We didnt leave out the shawarmas, kebabs and arabic food and irani khobuz. Still nostalgic with one leg in Trivandrum and the other in Kuwait.

No comments: